Hey Lo! It’s Ellie! It was hard to think of something to post about and to have the inspiration to post it. And yes I am one day late on this post, but I wanted to do something. So I finally though of something.
What about you?!?
Here are six questions for YOU! And I will answer them too!
1. What is your favorite book in the bible and why?
2. What is your favorite bible verse and why?
3. What is your favorite quote not in the bible?
4. What would you like to be when you grow up?
5. When you die what word would you want your anybody to think of you?
6. What is your favorite Christian song and why?
1. My favorite book in the bible is 1st Peter because my two favorite verses are in it!
2. I love 1st Peter which is this:
For “All flesh is like grass
and all its glory like the flower of grass.
The grass withers,
and the flower falls,
25 but the word of the Lord remains forever.”
And this word is the good news that was preached to you.
ANd I tell you I love A LOT more I just can’t remember it.
3. I don’t like quotes much but my favorite is probably “Don’t look in the past, that’s not where your going..
4. I want to be a Chickfila worker and a babysitter!
5. Encouraging and always happy having a good attitude and knowing God has a special plan for the good.
6. I love a lot but probably Ready , Set, Go by Royal Tailor because it encourages you to go and preach the gospel.
What about you?
Comment below and tell me your answers!